Operations Management 2 – Processes Mapping & Supply Chain
This subject aims to provide in-depth knowledge of things which are critical for the Supply Chain Management of any business. Supply Chain management is effectively coordinating the process of production, managing inventories, location, and transportation of goods and services to achieve the best sustainable outcome for the customer.
Topics covered includes:
1.Introduction to Process Management
1.1 Process Mapping and Design
1.2 Procedural Outline and Quality
1.3Communication and Information Management
1.4 Process Re-Engineering
2. Quality and Productivity Management
3. Introduction to Supply Chain Management
3.1Lean Operations System
3.2 Service and delivery in supply chain
3.3 Inventory & Cycle Optimisation – Just in Time (JIT) vs. Just in Case!
3.4 Supply Chain Networks
4. Continuous Improvement
5. Technology in Process and Supply Chain Management
Upon completing this subject, students will have achieved the following:
- Understand the key concepts of Process management
- Introduction to process mapping and designing
- Design the procedural outline
- Analyse the communication and Information flow in the business
- Manage quality issues and process performance
- Understand the key concepts of Supply chain management
- Analyse the lean Operation systems
- Holistically understand service and delivery cycle in supply chain management
- Understand Inventory management
- Evaluate Supply chain optimization and networks
What You Get:
- Hours of interactive videos.
- Applied industry knowledge.
- 1-year full access to the course.
- Access on your phone or desktop computer.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course.