This course aims to provide students with the opportunity to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of Strategic Business Planning. The unit includes the following topics: Vision and Mission Statements, Strategy Formulation, Strategy Implementation and Strategy Evaluation. As part of this unit, students will have access to the Levant Planium—Pro software, including a step by step detailed explanation of the Software functions and processes to develop and complete a strategic business plan for an existing business or new innovative venture.
Upon completing this subject, students will have achieved the following:
- Understand the theoretical and practical knowledge of strategic business planning to generate solutions to improve current practice.
- Produce a strategic business plan using the Levant-Planium Pro Software and improve their problem-solving and decision-making abilities to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Critically analyze information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes with sound analysis and recommendation.
- Examine the key challenges faced by strategic business planners and conceptualize a strategic response to overcome these challenges.
- Critically evaluate and synthesize information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the research outcomes in strategic business planning with sound analysis and recommendation.
What You Get:
- Hours of interactive videos.
- Applied industry knowledge.
- 1-year full access to the course.
- Access on your phone or desktop computer.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course.