In this course you will learn key marketing concepts including the principles of marketing, the marketing planning process and marketing environmental analysis. In this subject you will learn how to analyse the marketing environment by using tools such as PESTLE, Five-Forces, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Value Chain and Marketing Plan Templates. You will examine current marketing practice in a diverse range of marketing contexts and you will be introduced to the marketing functions required to establish competitive positioning and manage marketing decisions in the firm. This unit will provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage and design the marketing function and to contribute to a firm’s future marketing direction through applying modern marketing thought.
- Examine internal and external marketing environments, stakeholder and customer markets in a diverse range of marketing scenarios
- Apply key marketing concepts, theories and techniques for marketing planning and risk management in a variety of marketing situations
- Design competitive positioning, branding and marketing strategies for real-world events
- Develop mastery in the responsible marketing skills and professional conduct required for marketing planning in diverse marketing contexts
- Critically evaluate and solve real-world marketing problems in diverse marketing contexts.
What You Get:
- Hours of interactive videos.
- Applied industry knowledge.
- 1-year full access to the course.
- Access on your phone or desktop computer.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course.